Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Does Felicity have 4 curls or 6 ?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I bought a Felicity who has had her curls brushed into the rest of her hair. I easily rescued two curls on each side. Then I found some shorter hairs quite a bit lower than the other curls. Now I am wondering if Lissie is supposed to have six curls.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mary, my Felicity has just four curls, two near the eyebrows, and the other two at ear height.

  3. #3
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    My Felicity has 4 curels. 2 in on each side.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Felicity is an old one, and for years she had two curls on each side because I'd brushed two out accidentally when I was little. I also recently discovered her lower curls, right in front of her ears, so she does have 6. They still have a slight curl to them, but no bounce like the first four. You can see them close in picture 9 in my Valentine's Day album.

    I always thought it strange that the catalogue used to say they were meant to be separated...wouldn't they be so much more fragile then? [img]confused.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 19, 2005 10:57 AM: Message edited by: AG*dancer* ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member chauster's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mary,

    My Felicity has six curls, the four near the front and there are curls further back right where her ears are. I know that the really early dolls had only four.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Grapedy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine has 6.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine has 6 too!

  8. #8
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    My Lissie has 4 curels.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MareGathersWords's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Felicity has six curls as well. Sometimes they are really frusterating because they want to hide under the rest of her hair.

  10. #10
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar
    How do i locate her other 2 curls I only found four of them. Shes really old and dont know if they are still there. Shes from 1992. Can someone help me please and I also need to know how recurel the Pin Curls I used the American Girl Rollers and they came out ok.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •